New Alcon Centurion Vision System
Pittwater Day Surgery is very excited to have the latest in technology for intraocular surgery. The new Alcon Centurion Vision System has an intelligent phaco technology that optimises every moment of the cataract surgical procedure.
The new system automatically and continuously adapts to changing conditions within the eye, provides greater anterior chamber stability during each step of the surgery, and places optimised energy technology at the surgeon’s fingertips through enhanced fluidic management and surgical precision.
The Centurion Vision System sets a new standard of performance in cataract surgery by combining multiple intelligent phaco technologies, and other key features, including:
– Active Fluidics™ Technology, an automated system that optimises anterior chamber stability by allowing surgeons to proactively set and maintain target intraocular pressure (IOP) within the eye during the cataract removal procedure.
– Balanced Energy™ Technology enhances phacoemulsification efficiency through proven OZil®Intelligent Phaco and the INTREPID®Balanced Tip probe.
– Applied Integration, an innovative design that enables the new system to be seamlessly integrated with multiple cataract surgical technologies, like Alcon’s LuxOR™
– Surgical Microscopes with Q-VUE™ 3-D assistant and the LenSx® Laser to create a comprehensive cataract surgery suite designed to minimise variability at every step of the procedure.
– The CENTURION Vision System also offers an improved ergonomic design, wireless footswitch and intuitive touch-screen display.
– Local Ophthalmic surgeons have regular theatre sessions at Pittwater Day Surgery utilising the state of the art Centurion machine. This is changing the game for intraocular surgery and we are excited to have it available for the local community of the Northern Beaches.
For more information contact our team.
Call 02 9979 3888 to inquire with our team today and speak to your GP about having your procedure at Pittwater Day Surgery!