Most of Dr Elsworth’s patients have General Anaesthetics due to the nature of the procedures. Occasionally his patients may have Local Anaesthetic with or without sedation usually due to age factors or the medical condition of the patient. Some patients are prescribed antibiotics and pain relief medication to use at home home.
The procedures Dr Elsworth undertakes at our facility includes:
– Insertion of Ventilation Tubes (Grommets)
– SMRITs (Submucous Resection Inferior Turbinates)
– FESS (Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery)
– Rosen Graft
– Reduction of Fractured Nose
– Sleep Endoscopy
– Some other procedures also such as biopsies, micro ear etc
Dr Frank Elsworth MBBS. FRACS - ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Surgeon.