Why choose Pittwater Day Surgery?
Pittwater Day Surgery is your Northern Beaches private hospital. There are many benefits to having your procedure done at Pittwater Day Surgery. As demonstrated over the past 16 years, we deliver world class surgical services for the local community of the Northern Beaches.
- Patients having their treatments done at a day surgery are usually fit and healthy, therefore minimising the risk of complications.
- Admission time is scheduled 30 minutes prior to your surgery so there is only a short waiting period for your treatment.
- Our nurses provide you with a complete continuity of care, from the day before your procedure to the day after to see how you’re recovering and to answer any questions you may have.
- The short length of your time in hospital reduces the risk of complications such as infection.
- For patients, especially children or the elderly, shorter exposure and personalised friendly atmosphere can reduce any stress or anxiety that could be experienced in a large hospital environment.
- Our Northern Beaches day surgery staff are all experts and experienced in their fields resulting in efficient, high quality of care.
- Patients are able to return to the comfort of their own home on the day of their surgery.
- Due to advances in surgical technology and anaesthesia, recovery from procedures done in day surgeries are relatively fast and can get you back to normal activities.
Our Northern Beaches Private Surgery Services:
Ear, Nose & Throat
We provide all branches of E.N.T surgery in our Northern Beaches private surgery, including Paediatric and Adult Ear Surgery, Nasal and Sinus Surgery, Tonsil and Adenoid Surgery, Facial Skin Flap Surgery, Rhinoplasty and E.N.T Allergy investigation and treatment. Dr Frank Elsworth, E.N.T surgeon, also developed the concept for Pittwater Day Surgery in collaboration with the NSW Department of Health.
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
Pittwater Day Surgery boasts experienced plastic and cosmetic surgeons who are committed to providing the highest standards and latest plastic surgery techniques in all cosmetic procedures and facial rejuvenation. At your initial plastic surgery consultation they will discuss your individual needs so you will feel completely confident with the decisions and procedures you choose. They will offer all options and explain each procedure, expected results, complications and any other issues you require.
We are very grateful to have the latest in technology for intraocular surgery available at our Northern Beaches Day Surgery. The new Alcon Centurion Vision System is the only intelligent phaco technology that optimises every moment of the cataract surgical procedure. It automatically and continuously adapts to changing conditions within the eye, provides greater anterior chamber stability during each step of the surgery, and places optimised energy technology at the surgeon’s fingertips through enhanced fluidic management and surgical precision.
Specialising in women’s health, Pittwater Day Surgery provides personalised care to women at all stages of life including diagnosis and treatment of gynaecological problems. Our doctors are all experienced Gynaecologists that have expertise in many areas including Abnormal Pap smears, Menstrual disorders, IUD consultations, insertion, removal and management, Contraception advice and Gynaecology procedures/treatments.
Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery
Our Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons are specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of disorders affecting the facial complex and skeleton, including the jaws and oral cavity. Dr Angus Cameron is a specific Paediatric Dental Surgeon and prides himself on making children’s experience as comfortable as possible.
Gastroenterology focuses on diseases involving the gastrointestinal tract, specifically the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine and rectum, and the adjacent organs of digestion, the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas. Our Gastroenterologists are widely regarded for their compassionate and personal approach with patients.
Choose Pittwater Day Surgery for its convenient Northern Beaches Day Surgery location and world class surgical service.
Contact us at 02 9979 3888 to enquire with our team today.